22nd January 2012, 02:37 AM
neloy

What's the benefit of doing post graduation after under graduation?

can you tell me, why you study undergraduate to postgraduate?
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. What's the benefit of doing post graduation after under graduation?
  2. What to do after doing BSc Pass course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  4. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  6. Can i do B.Ed after graduation with 42%?
  7. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  8. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  10. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  11. Can I do DGO after doing BAMS? Which are the colleges in Chandigarh and Maharashtra?
  12. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  14. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  15. Application for break inspector after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Is CA Inter equivalent of M.Com. degree? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  18. How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?
17th March 2012, 05:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the benefit of doing post graduation after under graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neloy View Post
can you tell me, why you study undergraduate to postgraduate?
send details on my email id...
There are various reason for considering a post graduate course and it entirely depends upon the motive of the pursuer. There are some who do it for expanding their knowledge of a specific subjects. There are others who looks to improve their career progression by enhancing the prospect of getting better remunerations and a higher posts. All said and done, it is not guaranteed that pursuing higher education will give you desired results until and unless one is willing to put all the hard works and dedication into it. For example if a candidate pursues MBA after the completion of the Bachelors program he only add more value to his degree. Like wise if one opts for MCA after BCA it will only enhance his/her job opportunity in a wider field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?