17th December 2010, 01:44 PM
sri_ram

What is the nature of jobs given to electrical and electronics engineers in software firms?

what is the nature of jobs given for electrical &electronics engineers in software firms

10th May 2011, 05:57 PM
Prerna20

Default Re: What is the nature of jobs given to electrical and electronics engineers in software firms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sri_ram View Post
what is the nature of jobs given for electrical &electronics engineers in software firms
Hi

The nature of jobs given to electrical / electronics engineers are same as given to other software engineers

The basic difference in firms like Infosys, TCS ..is that the training period to a fresh engineer is longer for a non software background engineer.

Job profile includes Development, testing in various computer languages as per the company requirement

Regards

Prerna
10th May 2011, 07:29 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the nature of jobs given to electrical and electronics engineers in software firms?

They are mostly given coding related work for example you have to do projects on MATLAB or XILINX, these circuits are then used for manufacturing microchips or microprocessors in computers.
Programming for Stepper motors & actuators.
11th November 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i had done c course in class 11th and 12 th,will this gonna help me in my future as a software engineer?
10th February 2012, 01:42 PM
prince222

same jobs are given to core branches students as that given to a computer or IT students, the reason is big software companies like infosys,tcs,ibm,wiprowhen recruits freshers they provide training to all recruits coz they don’t rely on what students know rather train them in what they want from them.so its possible that an EEE student can get job as database admin,software developer, software tester, networking solution,sap, etc depending where company want you to work. you may work in embeded systems
2nd October 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed c course with 100% result & c course with 64% result.
do i need to get 100% result in both? is this necessary to get cent percent result in such certificate courses? if so in what way it is helpful?
2nd October 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed c course with 100% result & c course with 64% result.
do i need to get 100% result in both? is this necessary to get cent percent result in such certificate courses? if so in what way it is helpful?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?