17th December 2010, 05:28 PM
4frndshere

Career prospects for an Electronics Engineer? Which are the high paying jobs?

what are the career prospects for an electronics engineer?could anyone suggest a high pay job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for government job? What are the career options for electronics engineer?
  2. While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?
  3. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  4. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
  5. How to get a high paying job in Defence?
  6. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  7. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)? -- [New]
  8. How much is the salary after engineering?
  9. What to do after B.E ENTC? Should I get a job in the same field?
  10. What is the right career after 12th from Biology stream? How to get high paying jobs after the course?
  11. Is there a good scope and money in Commerce?
  12. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  13. Will I get a job after passing 12th with 50% in 12th?
  14. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  15. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  17. List of high paying jobs for statistician in India? What's the scope of M.Stat from Indian Statistical Institute?
  18. Is it possible to do Merchant Navy after passing B.E in IT?
27th December 2010, 10:52 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects for an Electronics Engineer? Which are the high paying jobs?

hi...
you can go either in the core side or software side.
if you choose software the companies like tcs,infosys and wipro are among the best options in the country,
if you choose core then you should try to take position in companies like motorola,nokia.ericsson these are among the best companies.
you cam also do higher studies from reputed institutes like iit,
all the best
5th January 2011, 02:55 PM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

Default Re: Career prospects for an Electronics Engineer? Which are the high paying jobs?

hai
kindly pursue your post graduation like M.E., M.tech and specialize your self in any of the field such as microcontrollers(PIC,ARM, CAN Protocol)Plc in automation then you enter into job market. Befor start practicing your self. Because practice make the man perfect
28th February 2011, 09:11 AM
chinudey20

After completing your Btech in ECE you can join either the software sector or in the core sector. Also you can do your Mtech and can get higher salary jobs after that.
26th March 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

should i get a better job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation
27th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E e&c.i want a job on cruise ship...is there any job in cruise as a fresher or i have to do any course to get into it
21st June 2011, 04:24 PM
dabirseema

how can v apply job in core comapnies?/r their any placements?
4th July 2011, 05:39 PM
amisha rath

hey this is the ultimate branch which gives you nice packages....it give enormous job opportunities in electronics and software companies. It also gives great opportunities for research and development.
Core companies offering jobs to Electronics and Communication Engineers:
1.Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
2. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
3. Intel
4. Samsung Electronics
5.Texas Instruments
6. LG Electronics
are just few to mention.
Government organizations like DRDL, ISRO .....also offer jobs to EC engineer.
20th September 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the field where i can earn a lot .i m a fresher, done BE in ECE. i know that either software or core companies is the option but i want the field where my salery always keep growing as per my experience, there must be no growing limit.
please suggest me........
28th November 2011, 07:22 PM
m.khushhal

Hi....
High paying jobs for b.tec ECE are available in INTEL, Samsung Nokia etc...
B.tech ECE students can apply for BHEL, BEL, SAIL, HCL, TCS, WIPRO etc...
AFter B.tech ECE you can also join Defense..then you have must Secure a minimum of 60% in Graduation...Your age shuould be between 19 years to 25 years.. You must have Phusics, Chemistry and Mathematics in +2 examination..
17th February 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

balu

which is the high paying and tough job in electronics

is R&D is possible for afresher
12th July 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

which are the high paying jobs after BE electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?