20th February 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Prospects of B.Tech with CFA in India?

sir,i m a final year btech student..i want to pursue cfa... what are the prospects of btech with cfa in india?? would it be a good option?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  2. Preparation of subjects in CFA and future perspective of it in future
  3. Cfa from US or from India? Is cfa of icfai recognised and well paid in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  5. CFA course from US, UK or CCA from UK or CA from India? Which is considered to be the best option nowadays?
  6. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  7. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  8. Can I register with CFA institute in India? Is there any center in India? Duration of this programme and the fee structure?
  9. What is the future of CFA from ICFAI, Tripura? Is this university registered for CFA in India?
  10. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  11. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course?
  12. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result? -- [New]
  13. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  14. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  15. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  16. What is the CFA eligibility criteria?
  17. Which one is better, CFA or CS from Engliand?
  18. Whether my CA Articleship of 3 years will be calculated as experience for CFA(American) course?
14th July 2018, 09:34 PM
priyanu singh

Default Re: Prospects of B.Tech with CFA in India?

I think B.Tech and CFA both are different from each other. You are confused regarding these two different fields.

B.tech is an Engineering and Technical field; But, CFA is a Financial Analysis field.

If,you have jumped to another career after engineering, then CFA is good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?