22nd March 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Which Colleges can I prefer for M.Tech course with a score of 340, marks of 37.65 and a rank of 1601 in GATE Exam? Can I get selected for NITs?

Gud morning sir.I am Mr Debasis Mallik.I qualified the GATE exam.my branch is biotechnology.I get marks 37.65
Score-340
RANK-1601
could you please tell me which college i will prefer?
can i get select for nits?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  2. PG course from any NITs or any reputed colleges in india with GATE All India Rank of 197?
  3. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  4. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  5. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank? -- [New]
  6. Which college can I prefer after scoring 456 GATE score?
  7. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  8. What are the best colleges in Bangalore? I have scored 21686 rank in GATE with 31.67 score?
  9. ISM dhanbad counselling for mtech through GATE: Required Score? and for BIT Mesra, DCE/NSIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
  11. Can I pursue M.Tech in NITÂ’S after scoring 202 in GATE? I am presently working in a company
  12. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE?
  13. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  14. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  15. How to join IIT/NITs or any other top colleges after finishing B.Tech in EC? How much GATE score is required?
  16. Can I get into NITs after getting a rank of 5064 in GATE(EC) with a score of 499 under OBC?
  17. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
  18. Which are the best colleges that I can apply for with a score of 498, marks of 45.33 and a rank of 4300 in GATE Exam?
26th May 2012, 11:39 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Which Colleges can I prefer for M.Tech course with a score of 340, marks of 37.65 and a rank of 1601 in GATE Exam? Can I get selected for NITs?

Congrats debashish for qualifying in the GATE exam, as you had scored 340 and your AIR rank is 1601, you can surely get admission into NIT'S. I suggest you to opt for IIt's first and next for NIT'S as there would be a chance if some of the candidates decide to prepare well for next year.

with regards
Manikanta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?