5th January 2011, 08:56 PM
Varun.Kumar

Syllabus for M Phil entrance exam in Psychiatric Social Work at RINPAS? Question paper of the exam?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send me the syllabus for the entrance exam of the M Phil Course in Psychiatric Social Work at RINPAS 2011. Also send me the question papers for the same.

Thank you.

Regards

Varun Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year Question Papers for M.Phil Entrance Exam for Psychiatric Social Work?
  2. Details of M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work at Nimhans Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  4. When entrance exam is going to be conducted in 2016 for admission in MSW course? Eligibility criteria of that entrance exam?
  5. IGNOU Bachelor In Social work Introduction To Social Work Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Date of admission for Ph.D in Ranchi University? What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Rinpas Ranchi?
  7. Previous year papers for M.Phil Social Work exam?
  8. NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship at NIMHANS for psychiatric social work? -- [New]
  11. IGNOU Bachelor in Social Work, Social Work intervention with Individuals and Group Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  13. Can I do PH.D course after completion of post graduation in social work?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?
  15. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?
  16. What should I do for M.Phil in Social Work? Which are the institutions offering M.Phil in Social Work?
  17. When to apply for M.Phil Social Work entrance exam in Kolkata? How to prepare for it?
  18. NET Social Work (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
18th January 2011, 06:26 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for M Phil entrance exam in Psychiatric Social Work at RINPAS? Question paper of the exam?

RINPAS [Ranchi Institute of Neuro-Psychiatry and Allied Sciences conducts Written examination for admission to M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work. The eligibility is M.A. in Psychology from a recognized university with 50% aggregate marks. The syllabus of the exam cover the whole syllabus of B.A. and M.A. in the same subject.
29th May 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for M Phil entrance exam in Psychiatric Social Work at RINPAS? Question paper of the exam?

how to apply for M.phil entrance exam in english
30th July 2011, 07:54 PM
Los_Grizzly_83

Default statement with novice

hello everybody,
want to speak "howdy", wish to spend many wonderful time for this discussion board :>
feel invited to mine portal: tlumacenia wloski
31st July 2011, 10:29 AM
_55

Default statement with student

hello there everybody,
just want to speak "hey", hope to spend some nice point in time surrounding this community forum
check out to mine site:
4th November 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please send me the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.Fill course in the Psyhiatric social work at Rimpas 2012.
Also send me the Question papers for the same.

Thank you,

Regards
Shagufa Parween, Ranchi collage.
19th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir hamne m.a kiya hai aur phd karna chahte hen.hame phd kese hogi usake bare me bataye. MEERA THANKYOU SIR
26th September 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send me the syllabus for the
entrance exam of the M Phil Course in
Psychiatric Social Work at RINPAS
2011. Also send me the question
papers for the same.
Thank you.
21st July 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send me the study material for the
entrance exam of the M Phil Course in
Psychiatric Social Work at IOP,Kolkata
2013. Also send me the question
papers for the same.
Regards
2nd February 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam I have applied for M Phil course in Psychiatric social work at nimhans Bangalore.
please send me the study material for the entrance exam and previous exam question papers for the same.
Thanks and regards
Dhananjaya
[email protected]
20th April 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Maam, I would like to get syllabus and previous entrance exam question papers of madras university for the same. please help me for this,

Thanks &regards
shaynamol Xavior
[email protected]
17th February 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, Please send me the syllabus for the entrance exam of the M Phil Course in Psychiatric Social Work at RINPAS 2020. Also send me the question papers for the same.

Thank you.

Regards

Hareesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?