11th April 2012, 11:42 AM
charuta bhat

How may I do B.Ed from Bhayander through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in science stream

Dear sir,
I have completed my graduation in science stream so can u suggest me B.ed colleges in bhayander to vasai area and can i do this corrorspondently? what r the basic needs? send me as soon as possible plz.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do B.Ed from Bhayander through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in science stream
  2. Under graduation by correspondence in science stream? -- [New]
  3. List of coaching classes offering PGDFM course in Bhayander?
  4. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai after completing graduation in science(BSc)?
  6. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  7. How can I study Master's in Agriculture/Environmental Science through correspondence if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology?
  8. Can a gap year student after twelveth and done graduation from correspondence give IAS exam?
  9. Best options available after completing BSc?
  10. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  11. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  12. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  13. Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?
  14. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  15. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  17. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  18. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
8th May 2012, 07:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do B.Ed from Bhayander through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in science stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by charuta bhat View Post
Dear sir,
I have completed my graduation in science stream so can u suggest me B.ed colleges in bhayander to vasai area and can i do this corrorspondently? what r the basic needs? send me as soon as possible plz.
Candidate seeking to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program through regular mode from any of the NCTE recognized Institute, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream. Admission is based either on rank obtained in the entrance exam or on the merit of marks obtained in the qualifying exam [Bachelors Degree] depending on the admission criteria. The duration of the program is one years.

However, to pursue B.Ed through distance mode candidate must hold a minimum of two years of teaching experience in a recognized School beside having completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University. Admission to most of the University is based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam.

Candidate must make sure that the B.Ed program offered by the concerned University or Institute is approved by the National Council for Teacher Education [NCTE].

To get detail information one may refer to the nearest University.
10th February 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do B.Ed from Bhayander through correspondence? I have completed my graduation in science stream

Sir i have cmpltd my graduation with 78% in com stream. Please tell me the procedure for doing b.ed with fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?