15th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for MSc Physics? What are the options for me in Air Force?

My qulification msc physics , option in airforce for me?

15th May 2012, 09:52 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MSc Physics? What are the options for me in Air Force?

To be able to do Masters, one must have a minimum of Bachelor's degree.

To be in the Airforce,

AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA to be AIRMEN

Group 'X': 17 - 22 Years :
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.
OR
Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Eligible trades:Technical Trades

Group 'Y' : 17 -22 Years :
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Vocational courses conducted by CBSE and Kerala Board recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) only are eligible.
Eligible trades: All Group 'Y' Trades (Except Musician Trade)

Group 'Z' : 17-25 Years :
Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards, should be between 17-25 years of age and should be proficient in playing at least one musical instrument of the following:
Trumpet /Bass/ Violin/ Saxophone/ Clarinet/ Euphonium /Jass-Drum/ Piccolo/Bass Trombone/ Key Board/ Guitar/ Sarod/ Viola/ Cello/ Contra Bass (String Bass).
Eligible trades: Musician Trade

To be in the National Defence Academy
Eligibility Criteria
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

16 ½ to 19 years At the time of commencement of training.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.
For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , mathematics.

If you satisfy the above criteria in the group of your interest, you may pursue your career by applying for the same.

All the best!
3rd June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for MSc Physics? What are the options for me in Air Force?

I am doing bsc(pcm) what is demand to do msc course.
And what is the good subject to do this.
5th June 2012, 04:50 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What is the qualification required for MSc Physics? What are the options for me in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My qulification msc physics , option in airforce for me?
You can apply for the Ground duty branches in Indian Air force. The various branches of Indian Air force in which you can apply as an officer after the completion of your post graduation are:

Administration Branch

Accounts Branch

Logistics Branch

Education

Metereology

You can apply for the ground duty branches through Air force common admission test. The AFCAT examination is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year.
For the ground duty branches your age should be between 20 to 25 years and also a candidate should be unmarried.

Advertisement Schedule:December & June

For more information on AFCAT examination you can also visit at the below web site:
http://careerairforce.nic.in
31st March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my Bsc with chemistry main,physics & maths as subsidary.Is it possible to join Msc with physics main?
4th May 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is bsc with main computers is it possible to apply msc physics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?