16th March 2010, 04:14 PM
Sarah

Is there any scope in M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology? What is the age criteria for M.Tech? List of universities/colleges which offer M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology?

I've done M.sc M.Phil in Physics.Iwould like to do a course in Nanotecnology.Iwant to know whether M.Tech/ Ph.D in Nanotecnology has great scope & oppurtunities.What is the age critreria for M.Tech.Can you give me the lists of colleges/universities which offer M.Tech/ Ph.D in Nanotecnology & the mode of selection for these courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  3. Is there any scope in M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology? What is the age criteria for M.Tech? List of universities/colleges which offer M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  4. Scope in Nanotechnology? Is there any value in it in future?
  5. Colleges which offer the course in nanotechnology all over India?
  6. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  7. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  8. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  9. What is the scope of Nanotechnology?
  10. Scope of nanotechnology in india after m.sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What fields in Nanotechnology have highest scope to make a good career?
  12. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  13. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  14. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology in Chennai?
  16. College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?
  17. What's the scope of nanotechnology in Jaipur(Rajasthan)? List of research centers available in Jaipur for nanotechnology?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India? -- [New]
4th July 2011, 10:44 AM
amisha rath

Default Re: Is there any scope in M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology? What is the age criteria for M.Tech? List of universities/colleges which offer M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology?

The scope and application of nanotechnology is tremendous and mind-boggling,it opens new avenues of research in the world of science.Nanotechnology has many more applications in various field.
person would be eligible for M.tech course after completing B.tech & M.Sc. in physics, chemistry,material science, biotech.
for seeking admission clear entrance test conducted by colleges or university, candidate with valid GATE score can also apply for admission.
here are institute which offers M tech course-
1. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
2. The University College of Technology, Kolkata
3. Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
4. Amity Institute of Nanotechnology, Noida
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata

colleges for Ph.D
1. Indian Institutes Technology, Roorkee
2. Indian Institutes Technology, Delhi
3. Indian Institutes Technology, Bombay
4. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
5. National Chemical Laboratory, Pune
18th July 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope in M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology? What is the age criteria for M.Tech? List of universities/colleges which offer M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology?

i am in mtech. nanotech. 1st yr. and i also got selected for phd. in biotech with csir jrf . what should i do iam confused.
18th July 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am doing mtech nanotech and have option for phd biotech with csir jrf what should i do
25th July 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

can B.Tech Information Technology(IT) students enter into NANO stream?
15th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.E. in electronics engineering,is there any scope for me in nanotechnology,what is criteria for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?