17th January 2011, 06:16 PM
Pragya Kashmira

Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

which all institutes offer summer training to B.Tech 2nd year students(computer science)?

Please help
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  3. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  4. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  5. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  6. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  7. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  8. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  9. Summer training for 2nd year B.Sc (Biotechnology) students?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  11. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?
  13. Whether TCS, Infosys and Wipro offer Internship in summer for CSE 2nd year students? -- [New]
  14. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  15. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  17. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  18. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
20th January 2011, 02:14 PM
uditnagi

Default Re: Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

Hello ,
if you want to get some practical training then you can contact to R&d section of the respective companies individually whichever lies nearer to you.The procedures usually starts in feb-march in most of the companies.
I would suggest you to do certificate training in the language like java , .Net etc in your summer vacation.This will benefit you in your b.tech studies as well as add to your C.V. also.
You can try for certification from :-
1>. HCL centers.
2>. TCS centres.
3>. NIIT
4> CEPTA and many more ................

GOOD LUCK..............................
2nd February 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

are training courses after B.Tech 2nd year Important?
4th February 2011, 01:15 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragya Kashmira View Post
which all institutes offer summer training to B.Tech 2nd year students(computer science)?

Please help
Thanks
there r several institutes which offer better summer training
hcl,tcs
autodesk
4th February 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
4th February 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Im my knowledge the best institue in kolkata who prove the best summer training for Btech students is Globsyn in Saltlake Sec-V. you can conatct them at 4000 3600

Quote:
Originally Posted by uditnagi View Post
Hello ,
if you want to get some practical training then you can contact to R&d section of the respective companies individually whichever lies nearer to you.The procedures usually starts in feb-march in most of the companies.
I would suggest you to do certificate training in the language like java , .Net etc in your summer vacation.This will benefit you in your b.tech studies as well as add to your C.V. also.
1>. HCL centers.
2>. TCS centres.
3>. NIIT

GOOD LUCK..............................
12th March 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any criteria needed for b.tech 2nd yr student for summer trining in any company?
14th March 2011, 03:57 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

SUMMER TRAINING

There are lots of institutes and companies which offers summer
training for computer science students. The institutes and companies
which provides summer training courses are

1.NIT Kanpur
2.HCL
3.IBM
4.YAHOO

You can do your summer training in any of the above institutes or
company's.To apply for the summer training you have to send a
application regarding summer training to the company address.
You also have to send a No Objection Certificate provided by your
college. After that if company approves you then you can do your
summer training from there.

The above company's provide summer training in
JAVA CORE
PHP
PRACLE
ASP.NET
SUN JAVA etc.

You can choose any of the course to do your summer training.
15th March 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year of computer engineering. In summer there is of two months of vacation and I want summer training in any related company.How to be selected for summer training in computer any company? Is there any option related to above in Rajkot?
12th April 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech 2nd year student of CSE branch. I would like to know about the summer training programmes being conducted at IIT KGP this year and the procedure to join a particular training programme.
14th April 2011, 07:48 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
there r several institutes which offer better summer training
hcl,tcs
autodesk
thank
30th May 2011, 04:32 PM
sntechsolutions

You can join SN Tech Solutions, Preet Vihar, Delhi.
It is an IT Company providing Live Project Training on JAVA/ASP .Net/PHP. There are so much Engineering and BCA/MCA colleges have been associated with us. Students from M.P., U.P., Bihar and Delhi NCR come to us for their Summer Training and Industrial Training.

2nd Year Students of IT or Computer Science can also Join us for their Basics Training Program. We have very Good Modules for them also.

Our Best feature is that Students work on Live Projects not on Dummy Projects. After Completion of the project, we Host the Project on Server with Domain Name and Web Space.

You can contact for Training on- 09899162279 or 011-43010373.
14th June 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hi, m student of computer science 2nd year in b.tech , i want 2 do summer training from any company like hcl, ibm, etc
plz tell me what should i do?
18th June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

summer training is important in 2nd year?
24th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Jeneva

Talking Re: Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

I thank you humbly for sharing your wsiodm JJWY
7th September 2011, 12:19 PM
manoj rajpurohit

You can do your summer training in the java language if you are interested in the programming language. there are many companies which held the summer training.

these are some companies.:-
HCL(Delhi, Jaipur, udaipur)
INFOSIS
IBM
BSNL center
AUTO DESK
TCS.

etc.

You can do your training in web designing and android also, you can also do the ethical hacking in a good institute. the certificate provided by these companies are very important in the future.

best of luck.
12th September 2011, 03:04 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

Please help
Thanks

There are many institute which provide summer training for computer science students.

HCL CDC

DUCAT

NIIT

IBM

You can do your training from any one of them.The courses which are avilable

in these institute are

JAVA

.NET

PHP

OPERATING SYSTEM

ORRACLE

So you have so many options to do your summer training from any of these institute.

All the best.
21st December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

can anyone plzz suggest me some institutes or company names which provide 2 month training near chandigarh ...for btech(cse) 2nd yr.
students
26th February 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i am btech biotech 3 year student wants to ask whether i am eligible for ITRC
2nd March 2012, 11:30 PM
manishsangwan8293

Lightbulb Re: Which institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?

Quote:

Please help
Thanks
--->niit
--->tcs
--->hcl center
--->drdo
etc r available center 4 summer vacations
11th March 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd yr b.tech student ... i want to do summer internship plz tell me that which compenies are allow me and i must do in hyderabad .... so suggest me the compenies available in hyderabad
22nd March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

how we apply in hcl for training for two months?
21st June 2012, 07:13 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

the institutes that offer summer training for 6 week are:-
1.PEC, Chandigarh.
2.Alpha it,sec 34, Chandigarh
3.EME(engineering made easy),sec 34a, Chandigarh.
4.cs soft solution,sec 22c, Chandigarh.
5.hcl,mohali.
6.tcil,sec 22d, Chandigarh.
7.elevate technology, Chandigarh.
8.sebiz square,sec 67,mohali.
9.kmg towers,sec 67,mohali.
10.conjoinix,sec-34a,chandigarh.
14th November 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

is dmrc(delhi metro railway co.) also provide training after second yr??
15th November 2012, 09:33 PM
azhardon

Hi,
1>. HCL centers.
2>. TCS centres.
3>. NIIT

GOOD LUCK.........
16th November 2012, 06:50 PM

hello everyone ......

there are various organizations which offer internships of summer and winter trainings for engineering students :

list of them are:
1> HPES ---- a) Summer Training
b) Winter Training
c) Industrial Project of 6 months
http://www.hpesindia.com

2> IBM ----- Career education program
http://www.ibm.com

3>Internships at a)Tata group ---- Computer Department
b)HCL
c)TCS

and many more...........
16th November 2012, 06:53 PM

hello everyone ......

there are various organizations which offer internships of summer and winter trainings for engineering students :

list of them are:
1> HPES ---- a) Summer Training
b) Winter Training
c) Industrial Project of 6 months
http://www.hpesindia.com

2> IBM ----- Career education program
http://www.ibm.com

3>Internships at a)Tata group ---- Computer Department
b)HCL
c)TCS

and many more...........
20th November 2012, 08:01 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

dear friend,,,,,,,,,,,,

institutes offer summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students===============

1.winter training
2.ibm career education programme
3.hcl center
4.cepta
5.niit
6.tcs center
7.hpes summer training
8.sebiz square
9.alpha it,sec 34, chandigarh
10.conjoinix,,sec34 a, chandigarh
11.cs soft solution, chandigarh
12.eme,sec 34 a,chandigarh
13.elevate technology
14.drdo
15.ducat

thanks**********************

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?