7th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Reference books for optional subjects like Psychology, Public Administration, Mathematics and Kannada?

Hi I m a KAS(kpsc) Aspirant..kindly tell me the refenernce books for optional subjects psycology..public adminstration..mathematics and kannada

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and reference books for Civil Services exams with optional subject Commerce and Public Administration
  2. Which NCERT books should I refer for optional subjects like History and Public Administration for UPSC exam?
  3. What is the syllabus for SI in Bihar?
  4. Best optional subjects for Biotechnology PG student for IAS examination?
  5. UPPSC books for both papers along with author and publication name? Optional books for History and Public Administration? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus for IPS or UPSC examination? When will be the forms be available for the next year?
  7. IAS books for public administration and sociology as optional subjects?
  8. How to write IAS exam in Kannada medium?
  9. Books to be referred for Kannada for KAS mains exam?
  10. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  11. Last 10 years question papers for IAS mains exam? Books for Public administration
  12. Which are the Books for Public Administration?
  13. Books which I should prefer for general studies and optional subjects like Indian history and Public administration for preparation of IAS
  14. Next IAS examination information
  15. Is it a right decision to take up management and public administration as optional subject?
  16. Can I write UPSC Exam while in final year of Btech Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Books to be referred for RAS entrance exam if my subjects are public administration and computer?
  18. Is coaching required for IAS entrance exam? Can I take management and public administration as optional subjects?
13th July 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books for optional subjects like Psychology, Public Administration, Mathematics and Kannada?

BEST BOOK ABOUT PSYCHOLOGY
13th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books for optional subjects like Psychology, Public Administration, Mathematics and Kannada?

which is the best book to prepare public administration for civils mains
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?