25th May 2012, 06:05 PM
rockking1994

Do I need 50% in 12th exam? Colleges near Dombivali?

hi
I have just now passed my 12th exam by 47.66% in commerce had s.p.

can any1 suggest me good computer cources(better if not annimation one)

thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need 50% in 12th exam? Colleges near Dombivali?
  2. Which college of B.Sc has minimum fee structure near Dombivali?
  3. Which college of B.Sc has minimum fee structure near Dombivali?
  4. Which colleges of BSc have minimum fees near Dombivali?
  5. How can I get the details about SSC exam center?
  6. List of good colleges in Mumbai offering aeronautical engineering course? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  7. Will I get admission in F.Y.J.C after scoring 77% in SSC in Mulund College of commerce
  8. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  9. Which are the centers in Mumbai for centralized admission process for B.E? When does it start?
  10. Will I get admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune after scoring 66.2 in 12th board exam?
  11. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  12. Procedure to get into the colleges of Kerala after 12th? Is there any need to write CET exam or is only 12th percentage considered?
  13. What to do after 12th(PCM)? List of colleges to join after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum score required to get admission in IIT? I belong to OBC category
  15. How to do M.A Economics after completing B.A from Mumbai University?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi? -- [New]
  17. Any special entrance exam for admission in some engineering colleges? Colleges having special exam? Colleges under AIEEE?
  18. Which Colleges are best choice for me to become an Astronomer after completion of 12th Class? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
23rd July 2012, 09:52 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I need 50% in 12th exam? Colleges near Dombivali?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockking1994 View Post
hi
I have just now passed my 12th exam by 47.66% in commerce had s.p.

can any1 suggest me good computer cources(better if not annimation one)

thanx
After your 10+2 if you want to do a computer course as optional apart from you degree course, then you should do Diploma in Computer Application. Or Diploma in Hardware, if you are interested in gadgets maintenance.
You can also learn Tally, if your interest is in accountancy, as it would help you in later professional career.

The interest should be yours to do a course, you can take advice on any following subjects but not on your choice. The choice should be yours as the course you choose should ultimately help you in your professional career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?