31st May 2012, 07:53 PM
hemangini aemekar

Which course can I do after passing 12th along with B.Com?

which course i can do after 12 along with b.com..please tell me the answer for the same

6th August 2012, 05:48 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Which course can I do after passing 12th along with B.Com?

There are many courses after passing 12th with any field...

For Medical students..
1.MBBS
2.AIIMS
3.B.Sc Nursing
4. Dental

For non medical students..
1.B.tech
2.B.arch
3.BCA
4.BBA
5.B.Pharma

for commerce students..
1.B.com
2.BANKING
3.ACCOUNTANT
4.BCA

For arts students..
1.Fashion designing
2.Hotel management
3.BBA
4.GNM nursing
8th September 2012, 02:45 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemangini aemekar View Post
which course i can do after 12 along with b.com..please tell me the answer for the same
If your aspiring to do some additional Courses with B.com Course then you may apply for the Courses like,

>> ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India .

>> ICSI stands for Institute of Company Secretary of India .

>> ICWAI Stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India .

>> ICFAI stands for Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India .

This are Professional Course . The duration of the Course is for 4 1/2 years and the Course is divided into three levels , Foundation , Intermediate (or) Executive ,and Final Course .

To apply for Foundation Course you should Complete +2 standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

So, After Completing 12th standard you may do this Courses along with your B.com Courses .

To apply for CA Course you should Qualified in CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) Examination which is Mandatory to apply for CA Course .

To apply for this CPT Examination you should Complete ( 10+2 ) Course from recognized University and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this CPT Examination .

Note :- If your Complete your Bachelor degree course then you may directly Eligible for Intermediate Course .

Apart From Professional Courses , you may also apply for Computer Courses , Type Writing Etc.. Which very useful for your Career ..

All The Best !!!
8th September 2012, 03:08 PM
jagaur

IF u r good in maths n statistics.. and u hv secured more than 85 no. in maths in 12th.. U can go for acturial science!
For that u hv 2 apply in Institute OF acturial sience.. For more imformation u can log on to acturiesindia.org. This course consist of about 15 papers.
A full time actury earns more than 1,50,000 Rs. a month!
8th September 2012, 09:18 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

there are lot of choices after 12th commerce:

B.COM

B.COM HONORS

BBA

BBM

BCA

Bsc

ca

nda

hotel management

cwa

dress designing

llb

b.com computer

b.com banking and insurance

bms

bft

hospitality & tourism

diploma course

multimedia

3d animation

film making

YOU CAN DO DIPLOMA COURSES as:--all are of 2 year

diploma in travel & tourism

diploma in hotel management

diploma in flight steward

diploma in education

YOU CAN ALSO DO PROFESSIONAL COURSES

CA

ICWAI

CS

CFA
8th September 2012, 10:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
As you belongs to Commerce background the following course which you can do as professional course
CA
ICWAI
ICSI

Other Management course MBA , MFC & Others.

The details information for CA , ICWAI , ICSI.:::::::::::--------------

C.A - stands for Chartered Accountant. A Chartered Accountant is a person who is specialized in auditing, taxation and accounting. He also performs as a management and corporate caretaker. Currently accountancy as a profession has become more popular. Even in small companies and businesses the services of a Chartered Accountant is required for money matters.

Besides according to Company Act Chartered Accountant professional are the only professionals who can be recruited as auditors for companies in India. A chartered accountant is a individual who is accepted as a associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) after passing the Final examination of the Chartered Accountancy course which is conducted by the institute.

C.S - stands for Company Secretaryship. Company Secretary is a professional course which is managed by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) which is constituted under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 to grow and control the profession of Company Secretaries in India. Company secretary are required to be appointed by those companies who’s paid up capital is of Rs.50 lakhs according to the Companies Act.

To turn out to be a company secretary a candidate must pass the foundation course, executive program and professional course which were earlier known as Foundation Examination, Intermediate Examination and Final Examination which are conducted by institutes and later they have to undertake for practical training to be eligible for the membership as a Company secretary.

ICWA - stands for Cost and Work Accountancy. On 28th May, 1959 the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India (ICWAI) was setup under the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959. Cost and Work Accountants structures the business policy of a company and to give a forecast for projects to be carried out on the basis of past and present financial performances.

Job Prospects::::

CA – All those companies which are registered under the Companies Act are required to get their accounts audited only by practicing Chartered Accountants. So a qualified Chartered Accountant has the opportunity to join the Government Service, Public Sector and private sector.

Few job types under this field: -

Finance Managers
Financial Analysis
Financial Planning
Financial Advisors
Directors
Financial Controllers

CS – There is a bright scope for company secretary in consulting firms, banks, financial institutions, private companies and other regulatory bodies. An individual as company secretary can get a salary ranging from Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000 in a reputed company in private sector.

Chairman
Managing Director
Board of Directors of a Company

ICWA – ICWA candidates are in huge demand in private companies, pharmaceutical, banking sector, finance sector, government sector, and education as well as in public utility sector. The initial salary in this field will start from Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 per month.

Associate Professor
Accountant
Chief Auditor
Chief Accountant
Finance Manager
Financial Controller
Marketing Manager
Managing Director
Professor

Good luck............
13th September 2012, 12:38 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

YOU CAN DO THE FOLLOWING COURSES

*B.COM.

*B.COM HONORS

*BBA

*BBM

*BCA

*Bsc

*ca

*nda

*hotel management

*cwa

*dress designing

*llb

*b.com computer

*b.com banking and insurance

*bms

*bft

*hospitality & tourism

*diploma course
13th September 2012, 11:21 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course can I do after passing 12th along with B.Com?

Quote:

~~:::: Some Carrier Option After passing 12th B.com ::::~~

ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India)

ICWAI (Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India)

ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst of India)

ICSI (Institute of Company Secretary of India)

MBA (Master of Business Administrative )

Hotel Management

Bank PO (SBI/IBPS)

BMS

Diploma course

IAS (Indian Administrative Service)

IPS (Indian Police Service)

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm27
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?