5th June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities for me? I have got Commerce without Maths

sir i have got commerce without maths what are the career making opportunities for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  2. Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?
  3. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  4. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  5. Subjects and the career options for non medical and commerce? I am interested in Maths and Physics
  6. Career opportunities after graduating in BBM for commerce student?
  7. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce?
  8. Career Opportunities in Commerce?
  9. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
  10. Which group to take in standard 11th? Books to be referred?
  11. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  12. Subjects available with Commercial Applications? Maths with Commerce in ICSE? Future courses and opportunities with Commerce from ICSE?
  13. Career options after commerce+maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2? -- [New]
  15. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  16. Career options after 12th standard in Commerce without maths?
  17. Career opportunities in IT sector after the completion of M.Sc Maths?
  18. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
13th June 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities for me? I have got Commerce without Maths

I want to know career option after 12 commerce if I don't have studied maths?
13th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities for me? I have got Commerce without Maths

I want to know career options after 12 commerce if I don't have studied maths?
13th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to know career options after 12 commerce if I don't have studied maths?
13th June 2012, 10:43 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Without maths its difficult to study B.Com or Economics hons as they asks for maths at 10+2 level.
Some colleges accepts business maths marks but only if you have got 90-95+ which is a tough marks to get no doubt.

So here I would suggest you to shift from science and commerce and look for other fields where mathematics is not an important criteria.

Like hotel management, animation or other arts courses like- english, journalism and mass communication, film making courses. You can also go for B.A. in economics and psychology.

So choose wisely. Good luck
14th June 2012, 12:02 AM
singh1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have got commerce without maths what are the career making opportunities for me?

Dear Aspirant,

there are many course available for the Commerce Graduate:

CA
CS
CWA
MBA
ICA Computer Accounting Course
NIIT

You can also eligible to govt sector job:

Banking Sector
SSC exam
Police exam
Army exam
14th June 2012, 03:06 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

There are a no: of career options for the students of 12th class with the subjects commerce without maths as under-

1.BBA
2.BBA(HONORS)
3.BCA
4.BMM
5.BMA
6.HOTEL MANAGEMENT
7.BCOM
8.BCOM(HONORS)
9.BCOM(MANAGEMENT)
10.BCOM(FINANCE)
11.BCOM(MARKETING)
12.BCOM(RURAL MARKETING)
13.BCOM(EXPORT-IMPORT)
14.BCOM(ECONOMICS)
15.CA
16.BCOM(MSSI)
17. Some computer related courses i.e. learn the programming like C OR C++ , JAVA . DOT NET , VISUAL BASIC ETC

Other than these you can also go for ::

* Exams conducted by banks

* Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism

* Bachelor of Business Administration

* Air Hostess

* Acting for Film & Television

* Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing and Management

* Diploma and Degree in Graphic Design

* Diploma and Degree in Jewellery Design

* Diploma in 3D Animation- Expert

* Diploma in Game Art, Pre-Production and Game Design
20th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

List of some Good course that you can join after your Commerce:
  • CA
    CS
    CWA
    MBA
    ICA Computer Accounting Course
    BBA
    BCA
    Hotel Management
    IPS
    IAS
    Banks
27th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I M IN 11 CLASS I HAVE TAKEN COMMERCE COMPUTER SCIENCE I M TOTALLY CONFUSED ABOUT MY CAREER PLZ GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS :(
5th September 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

percentage requires in du in eco honors?
10th January 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th standard commerce student who has not taken maths.I would like to know which career should i opt for because i like travelling a lot meeting and talking to different people. IN FUTURE I DONT LIKE TO HAVE A ROUTINE TYPE OF JOB. I like to be adventorous and explore and create new ideas for new projects. I dont like working under anybody.Kindly suggest a good career option for me after 12th.
Abhishek
26th March 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what are the oppertunities available with a combination of commerce and computer science....plz help me
26th March 2013, 10:39 PM
jewelsk

As you have got Commerce with out mathematices you have attention on Biology.If you have interest to become a doctor,you may fulfil your dream.After completing H.S if you can qualify wbjee you will become a doctor after studying 5 years.
Best of luck..
26th March 2013, 10:46 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
You have the following options:

*go for BBA .

*go for B.COM

choice is all yours..
8th April 2013, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

I've appeared in 12th CBSE without Math. I'm interested in Economics but can't do Eco.(H) without Math. Same is the case for B.Com(H).What should I do now with very less options without Math. Can I opt for CA/CS/ICWA/BBE/BBS etc? I'm confused what to do.
19th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I going to take commerce and what job can i get through commerce. Plz help me...
20th May 2013, 09:01 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Commerce is one of the oldest and most important subject which every teacher consider you to do. Some students wants to do Commerce but without maths so today we will discuss about what after 12th Commerce Without Maths.

There are many courses available after 12th commerce without maths. Take a look at all these courses which you can do it well.

You can join Commerce Without Maths after completing your 12th class.Most popular courses as given below:

B.Com
BBA
BBM
CA
BCA
NDA
LLB

Professional Courses:
ICAI – Charted Accountant
ICWA - Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy

You may also do these courses after 12th class.
B.Com - Banking
B.Com - Finance
B.Com - A & F
B.Com - Computer Application
B.Com - Financial Markets
B.Com - Rural Marketing
B.Com - Honors
B.Com - Export & Import
B.Com - Management
B.Com - Economics
B.Com - MSSI
B.A
B.A. – Fashion Communication
B.Sc – Economics
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
Textile Management
Hotel Catering
Film Making
Photography
English Hons
Economics Hons

If you have interest in Navy you can do:

Indian Air Force
Indian Navy I.S.R.O
D.R.D.O
Air India
Indian Air Line
Jet Airways

20th May 2013, 01:08 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
hi!
After passing 12th with Commerce stream you have many option like:-
> National Defence Academy
> Indian Railways
> Indian Police Force
> Bank Clerak
> C.R.P.F
> B.S.F

If you want to do higher study then you can do course like:-
> B.B.A
> B.Com
> B.C.A.
> Hotel Management
> B.SC Animation
> Law
> C.A
etc

ALL THE BEST!
27th July 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

what are the colleges in west bengal commerce without math?
11th January 2014, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

I an passing b.com how can i do? It 's my dream to go media line but its difficult becouse i m hindi student?
14th January 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to become a teacher for commerce clases 1 2 ?
15th January 2014, 10:40 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention at which academic level you have opted for Commerce without Maths.

Many of the candidates will think that there are less job opportunities in Commerce side. But it is completely wrong. When compared to other fields, in commerce field only there are more number of job opportunities.

So many financial services are emerging in India and more over many of the companies in India are involving in outsourcing of financial services to companies of other countries.

So, definitely the candidates will be having good career scope in the field of Commerce.

Some of the top courses in the field of Commerce are
Chartered Accountancy course
ICWAI
Company Secretary
LLB
B.Com
B.Com Computers
BBA
BBM
MBA
M.Com etc.

CA is the best course to join.

If you have completed Graduation in 3 year program, then MBA is the best course to join.

If you have completed 10+2 in Commerce stream, then CA would be good choice.

LLB is a different course which will be opted by candidates who are having interest in the field of Law.

Choose the course whichever you are interested and know the best colleges offering that course.

know the selection procedure for the same and crack it to get admission.

After joining the course, gain good subject knowledge and communication skills to get a good job.

Wish you all the best.
28th May 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

which is tough commerce with business maths or commerce with computer science???
2nd July 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.COM-1(SIMPLE). NOW I DO 2ND YEAR WITH WITH SIMPLE OR WITH HONOURS ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?