7th February 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering in Ahmadabad?

Sir ,i am bhaumik k gayakwad.i want to know that is there any entrance exam in aeronautical engineering college at AHMEDABAD.pls reply me.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top CS Hindi institutes in Ahmedabad?
  2. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  10. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  11. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  12. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  13. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which entrance exam to give for joining Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  16. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  17. What should I do after completing B.Tech IT? Are there any technical jobs in Ahmedabad for freshers
  18. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2011, 02:52 PM
manyas

Default Re: Any entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering in Ahmadabad?

heya frnd..........

There's as such no entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering in Ahemdabad!!

The admissions are direct and on the spot.

You can collect the form and plz...read the instruction manual (Information Brochure) carefully.

you need to paste one photo on the form and enclose five more photos with the form.

You have to enclose two sets of attested xerox copies each of LC/TC, marksheets along with the admission form.

You have to enclose a demand draft / postal order of Rs 35,000/- (admission fee + 1st installment) favouring “AHMEDABAD INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY”, payable at Ahmedabad.

In case admission is not granted the full fee will be refunded.

No admission form will be accepted without admission fee and 1st installment.

You can download the admission form from the website :
http://ahmedabadaero.org/

and submit Rs 300/- as form fee at the time of admission.

thank You

REgARDs:
MaNYA SEthI
^_^
14th February 2011, 03:25 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello...You want to opt Aeronautical engineering,it a good course and has lots of scope in it.Well there are lots of entrance exam for joining aeronautics.You need to sit for exams like IIT JEE,AIEEE by which you can get admission into good universities.Since you want to pursue your Aeronautics course in AHMADABAD,definitely there will be certain criteria for joining that college.Its better you sit for any of this exam and than you can go for the admission.If you can provide any certificate of entrance exam for this course than it will be easy for you to get admission in any top colleges not only in AHMADABAD.
14th February 2011, 04:32 PM
jacqulinprincy

as far of my knowledge no Aeronautical engg. course is available pls try for some other state
14th February 2011, 11:14 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

There is no entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering college at Ahmedabad.
The admission is direct and even, on the spot, for eligible candidates.
15th February 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

No, there is no entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering to get admissions in colleges of Ahmedabad. You will get admissions on 12th basis.
And one thing i would like to tell you that most of the colleges offer CORRESPONDENCE DEGREE in Aeronautical Engineering given by AERONAUTICAL SOCIETY OF INDIA(AeSI). So you need to be very careful for getting staff in that particular college.
Well, most of the best teachers are available in CHENNAI, where all AeSI students from all over India come after knowing that there college staff is not good for them.
You can also check out site for aesi as aerosocietyindia.in for more details
ALL THE BEST
9th March 2012, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th with 85% i wand to do diploma in aeronautical please reply with salary course and fees to and a good collage also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?