21st June 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats available under government quota in AP?

please let me know the number of seats available under Govt.qouta in AP

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  2. Number of seats available under government quota in AP?
  3. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Form availability & important dates for UPMT?
  5. How many government seats of engineering are there in Haryana? Number of seats for OBC quota?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  7. Number of PG Dental Seats available in Bangalore under government quota for domicile students of Karnataka?
  8. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  9. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  10. How many seats are there under government quota for medicine? Any chance for me after scoring 1668 rank in the entrance exam?
  11. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  12. Number of AIEEE and IIT JEE seats under OBC Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Annual fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for MBBS student?
  14. Annual Hostel and College Fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for Medical Student?
  15. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  16. How may I get information about Service quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? Number of seats available in this quota?
  17. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  18. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
13th October 2012, 02:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Number of seats available under government quota in AP?

Your question lack proper information. To know about the total number of available seats (reserved for students having state domicile) under government quota you will have to mention the name of the institution. Different college/universities have different number of quota for permanent state resident candidates. It might range from 20% to 50% of total number of seats.
21st May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available under government quota in AP?

SIR HOW MANY SEATS ARE AVILABLE IN AP GOVT QUOTA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?