24th June 2012, 06:47 PM

How many government seats of engineering are there in Haryana? Number of seats for OBC quota?

How many govt. seats of enginering in haryana also tell that number ofseats for obc quato

Related Questions:
  1. Number of AIEEE and IIT JEE seats under OBC Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  3. Number of seats available under government quota for B.Ed?
  4. Form availability & important dates for UPMT?
  5. Number of seats in Haryana PMT? Will there be any reservation under Ex-serviceman Quota?
  6. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  7. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  8. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  9. Will I get admission in MBA after passing B.Com? How to get seats under government quota? What are the entrance exams to get a seat under government quota?
  10. Number of seats available under government quota in AP?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Bangalore?
  12. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  13. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college? -- [New]
  15. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  16. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  17. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  18. All the engineering seats under BPUT will be filled through E-Counseling or will the few seats be filled with management quota seats?
31st May 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many government seats of engineering are there in Haryana? Number of seats for OBC quota?

my cet rank 83000,I have kanada medium and rural area quota am i get governament engineering seat
8th July 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many government seats of engineering are there in Haryana? Number of seats for OBC quota?

my jee main score is 106. is there any chance for nit
1st December 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for handicapped in Haryana cpmt?
Is there any serviceman quota in Haryana cpmt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?