9th February 2011, 10:50 AM
tushar.verma

MCA from JUN after B.Sc (IT) from MDU and 12th standard from CBSE board with arts without Maths?

hello sir or mam i am deepak, i have done bsc-it from MDU and XIIth from CBSE with art stream without Math so am i eligible gor MCA from JUN?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MCA from JNU after doing BSc IT with 65% in 12th and Arts stream without Maths?
  2. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  3. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board? -- [New]
  4. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  5. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  6. Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?
  7. Should I join CBSE to reappear in 12th if failed in ISC Maths and Physics?
  8. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  10. Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?
  11. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  12. Can I get admission in MCA without studying Maths in 12th standard?
  13. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  15. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  16. 12th Arts without Maths : Am I eligible to do MCA after completing my BCA?
  17. Can I study BCA being a 12th Arts student?
  18. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
9th February 2011, 04:15 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: MCA from JUN after B.Sc (IT) from MDU and 12th standard from CBSE board with arts without Maths?

Sorry 12th without maths is not eligible..
9th February 2011, 05:23 PM
vijaymohit92
Member+

Default Re: MCA from JUN after B.Sc (IT) from MDU and 12th standard from CBSE board with arts without Maths?

you can not do MCA without maths .therefor you are not applicable for this
9th February 2011, 08:46 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for MCA is as under-
1.To have a bachelor degree in any of the streams like BCA, B.Tech, BBA and B.Sc.
2. The applying students should also have mathematics as a subject in 10+2 level.
But as you are from the arts stream without maths so you are ineligible to get admission in MCA.However you can take the admission in different computer courses so that you can gain the practical knowledge & can get a good job.
30th April 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bscit from ksou and 12th standard from hpboard with mathematics can i elegible for mca?
30th August 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i have passed BCA but not having maths at 12th level. can i get admission in mdu
3rd March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Gud after noon, mam/sir i've passed BCA but not having maths in 10 2. can i am eligible for MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?