1st July 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee for the course of MBA?

i want to know that how much is the fee for the Course of MBA if i want to do it

3rd September 2012, 06:06 PM
navneet pansuriya

Default Re: How much is the fee for the course of MBA?

hello,
Fee structure is mainly depends on college brand name and its reputation in the market.fee structure varies based on colleges.In IIMs they will charge more than 15 lakhs for two years full time course.top business schools like ISB,FMS,Alliance etc...will collect 12 lakhs to 25 lakhs. deemed university fee structure will be between 2 lakhs to 8.5 lakhs.
normal engineering colleges charge 90k per two year full time MBA.

Minimum salary is 1.2 lakhs per year

maximum salary is 1 crore per year.

recently one of the IIM student has received one crore package from one foreign company.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?