8th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech in Automobile after completing B.E in Automobile?

can I do m tech in Automobile after complicating B.E. in automobile?

9th July 2012, 09:12 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Automobile after completing B.E in Automobile?

It is nice to see that you are opting for higher studies after B.Tech degree. This would enhance your chances of getting decent job in good company that pays very well. You may also get additional perks that comes with good jobs. If you meet the minimum percentage I have mentioned below then of course you are eligible for M.Tech in Automobile.

There is basic requirement to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.

Education:

You should have secure at least 60 percent marks in B.Tech course.

Candidate is eligible if he/she has completed B.Tech in:

Mechanical Engineering

Automobile Engineering

Production Engineering

Now the best way forward for you is to appear in GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by IISc and IITs on the behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).

Your performance in GATE exam would determine which university you may appply for Post Graduate Course. If you performed very well in GATE exam, you may get admission in IIT.

The GATE score in not only important for M.Tech admission but several Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in India given priority to GATE score. A good GATE score would give you edge over other candidates and even in some cases you may be called up directly for interview and may not require to appear in exams conducted by PSU in India.

To appear in GATE exam you need to have four years Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture degree after 10+2.

Those who are appearing in the final year of these courses may also appear in GATE.
20th September 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech in automobile after completing B.tech in MECHANICAL
20th September 2012, 07:08 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

the eligibility for m.tech in automobile:

--10th pass

--12th pass with
physics

maths

chemistry

--B.E/B.TECH in automobile

--age greater than 21 years

so, you are eligible candidate
good luck
5th October 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i m studying BE-mechanical. .now. .i want to study m.tech. So in which subject we can do m.tech. In india. .after b.e.mechanical?
21st December 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to try for M.tech in germany after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
If yes, what are the basic criteria to be fulfilled?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?