25th July 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me to join between B.Sc in Physics and B.Tech in Civil after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?

i have completed +2 with 84 percent mark,i like physics,which is better to join bsc physics in tkm or btec,civil in tki

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  4. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  7. How to join ISRO in BSc Physics? -- [New]
  8. Can I join M.E Civil after completing BSc? I am a first year student of BSc Physics
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc course? Is it a good choice for me of doing M-Pharmacy course?
  10. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  11. Is this a right choice to join as Bank PO after the completion of B.Tech in IT?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  13. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  14. Can a B.Sc(physics) graduate do M.Tech? List of Jobs can be applied after completing M.Tech? I've passed 10+2 with 90% marks
  15. Civil Services Physics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  17. Which Line is a better choice for me to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  18. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me to join between B.Sc in Physics and B.Tech in Civil after completion of 10 2 with 84% of marks?

is there any scholarship available for a student completed her 12th in science stream by scoring 94%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?