20th June 2013, 12:55 PM
vibhu1

How to do B.Com or Economics Hons after scoring 79% marks in 12th

hi.
I have completed my 12th this year and scored 79%. ( 81% - best of four )
I would like to do b.com or economics hons.
Will i be eligible for admissions in delhi university ? Preferably North campus ?
p.s i belong in the General category.

Related Questions:
13th May 2014, 02:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.Com or Economics Hons after scoring 79% marks in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibhu1 View Post
hi.
I have completed my 12th this year and scored 79%. ( 81% - best of four )
I would like to do b.com or economics hons.
Will i be eligible for admissions in delhi university ? Preferably North campus ?
p.s i belong in the General category.
Yes Off course you're eligible to get admission for Delhi University and Both the B.Com course as well as Economics course having good scope in both the career option as well as job prospectus. You can choose any subject in which you're Interested.

-If you're Interested to become a Accountant or Chartered Accountant then you may Operate B.Com
-If you're Interested to become Financial Analyst then you may Pursue of Economics course.

12th standard is the minimum educational Qualification to apply for the both the courses and the candidate need to score minimum 50% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. The Applicant may get direct admission based for this course based on the 12th standard score.
29th May 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 73%
and scored 92 in business studies and 82 in accounts..
in which college should i apply for bcom?
27th May 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 75% in 12th (93 in eng, 67 in eco, 70in bst, 88 in acc, 57 in maths). Can i eligible for eco hons in du? And in which college...
23rd May 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 82% in best four subjects can I eligible for bcom honors or eco honors. For regular college of north campus I got 95 marks in eco and I have an obc qota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?