2nd August 2012, 11:32 AM
yogha2011

Which college can I get after scoring 13 marks in TANCET

I GOT 13 marks in tancet which college i get in counselling please give details in trichy

28th October 2012, 11:42 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get after scoring 13 marks in TANCET

Hello friend,
I am sorry to say, but with such a low score you will not be able to get in good colleges. There will be candidates with score much much higher than you. So they will get a chance to select colleges way before you. So at your turn, you might just get remote colleges with little or no reputation at all. To save that apply for this TANCET again in this May or apply for another MBA entrance test which is OPENMAT. The OPENMAT is the MBA entrance test meant for people to want recruitment in IGNOU MBA and to be held in this February. The cost for the examination is Rs.550. Think which one you want to go for.
16th May 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my friend got 19.25 in Mca..can I get any merit college??? and also my caste MBc
22nd May 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 19.25 in mca tancet so that which college i can get?plz list the colleges????plz
24th May 2013, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

I belong to B.C Category
my gate score is 10.67 rank:43576
Tancet score 32.99
I am doing U.g in Civil Engg
Pl, provide me some college suggestions to join ME in structures,or
Do I can get a seat in GOVT colleges
9th May 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 15.95 marks in tancet mca.. which college i can get in coimbatore
9th May 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

my score is 23 in m.e wic colleges may i get pls suggest some college names in mechanical
13th May 2014, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir..
Iam belongs to BC catagory..i hav scored 23marks in tancet mba..could i get eswari,valiamai,rajalakshmi engineering college.
18th July 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i got 13 marks in mca tancet so which i can get?plz list of the colleges???plz
5th July 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 13 (normalized )in tancet M. E.. What is a cut off for BC of M. E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?