25th August 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS written test after qualifying 10th with 64% and 12th with 78%

iam qualified 10th -64% & 12th-78% but my age is17years old

Related Questions:
5th September 2012, 02:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS written test after qualifying 10th with 64% and 12th with 78%

You are eligible to attend IBPS written test with this qualification. IBPS Clerical post will be suitable for you. Lower age limit for this post is 16 years. Higher age limit for the same is 28 years. Apply for IBPS exam via online. On clearing this exam with a good score, personal interview will be the final step.
9th October 2012, 06:54 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IBPS written test after qualifying 10th with 64% and 12th with 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At present your not eligible to appear for IBPS Clerk Examination , There is No Issue regarding your Educational Qualification .

But Only Issue is that you have Not Satisfy the Age Criteria for IBPS Clerk Examination . To appear in IBPS Clerk Examination than your age should be Not less than 18 years . At present your 17 years Old candidate .

So, I suggest you to wait for One year and After Attending 18 Years of age . your definitely eligible for IBPS Clerk Examination.

::: Educational Qualification required for IBPS Clerk Examination :::

You should be passed in Matriculation Examination/ Equivalent Examination with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Board .

(OR)

You should be passed in Intermediate / 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from Recognized Board/ Institution .

(OR)

You should hold Bachelor Degree Course in any discipline from any recognized Institution/ University.

Note :- There is No Specific Percentage of marks require for Graduation candidates .

::: Age Criteria Required for IBPS Clerk Examination :::

Your age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

==>> 5 Years Upper age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates and
==>> 3 Years Upper age relaxation for OBC Candidates .

IBPS Clerk Examination Pattern :-

=Numerical Ability Test
=General Awareness Test
=Computer Knowledge Test
=Reasoning Test
=English Language Test

The Examination is Based on objective type with Multiple Choice and Examination time consist of Two hours thirty minutes. . The Examination score card will be given by IBPS and the Score Cards of IBPS Examination is Valid for one year from the Issue date of Score Card.

Application Fee:-

The Cost of Examination Application Form Rs. 350 /- For General and OBC category candidate and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category candidates .

The Notification for this Examination may Published in Employment news papers and Official website of IBPS .

For More details :- http://ibps.in/
9th October 2012, 07:33 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Yes you are eligible for the IBPS after complete 12th standard.
Your percentages are good so you are eligible for the this exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate pass the 10th class with 60% of marks.
Or

The candidate pass with intermediate with 50% of marks.
Or

The candidate complete the graduation from any recognized university.

The candidate age limit between 19 to 28 years.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

ALL THE BEST.
9th October 2012, 08:40 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Institute).

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for IBPS exam because you have not sufficient age to appear this exam, iam not discussing about your educational qualifications as per your education you are eligible but now your age is 17 years so you are not eligible for IBPS clerk examination. The minimum age to appear this examination is 18 years.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS clerk:-

The candidate should be complete SSC(10th class) examination with atleast 60% of marks from a recognised board.

OR

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with atleast 50% of marks from a recognised board.

OR

The candidate must have to complete any graduation from a recognised university.
No percentage restrictions in graduation.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 18years to 28years,

3years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

***Written examination,

***Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

Reasoning,

General awareness,

Quantitative aptitude,

General english,

Computer knowledge.

You can also visit below website

www.ibps.in

All the best.
9th October 2012, 09:22 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As per your academic qualification you are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Exam for bank but regarding age you are now 17 years and for which you will not be eligible for it.

IBPS - INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONAL SELECTION conducts examination for clerical post for 19 Public Sector banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 10th with 60% OR having completed 12th in any stream with 50% from a recognised Board OR having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, can apply for IBPS clerical exam.

Hence you have to wait till you are 18 years of age in order to apply for IBPS Clerical Exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
13th October 2012, 04:18 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your not possible to apply IBPS clerk examination at the age of 17 years. Its minimum qualified age its should be 18 years.

Regarding Educational qualification.

>>The candidate should be passed in Matriculation Examination/ Equivalent Examination with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Board .

>>You should be passed in Intermediate / 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from Recognized Board/ Institution .

>>You should qualified Bachelor Degree Course in any discipline from any recognized Institution/ University.

Note :- There is No Specific Percentage of marks require for Graduation candidates .

Age criteria:

The age limits are 18 years to 28 years,
Three years age relaxation for OBC candidates,
Five years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

IBPS Clerk Examination Pattern :

Numerical Ability Test
General Awareness Test
Computer Knowledge Test
Reasoning Test
English Language Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?