14th September 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Germany? Which is a good university and what is the procedure?

i want to do MS in germany. please suggest me some good university n also procedure how to get in there. is ILETS is valid there?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  4. MS in Chemicals with fellowship near Franfruit in Germany?
  5. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  6. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  7. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  8. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  9. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  10. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  11. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  12. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  13. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  14. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  15. Is Kempten University reputed one in Germany? Rank of Kempten University?
  16. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  18. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
31st December 2012, 06:22 PM
aerosucks

Default Re: How to do MS in Germany? Which is a good university and what is the procedure?

if you want to join the english language programs then IELTS is must 6.0 band, TOEFL is also valid.
you said MS but forgot to mention which branch or field , even in which branch you passed bachelors.

its not very easy to get admission in German government universities as they are state funded and you pay very low fees.(actually not fees just some taxes , around 1100 euro for a year)

in order to get admission , you need to be in touch of the universities for summer admissions you should make your application as early as in January-february.
normally good marks , a motivation letter from you , recommendation letters from your faculty will help.

good university depends on what course/branch you want to choose

here some good universities-

Technical University Munich

University of Munich

University of Heidelberg

University of Freiburg

University of Bonn

University of Frankfurt

University of Goettingen

University of Muenster

University of Hamburg

University of Kiel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?