22nd September 2012, 06:31 PM
archanaswaraj

How to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a engineering student of first year in Pune University

i am an engineering student of first year in pune university. want to prepare for upsc from right now. so suggest me plz

23rd October 2012, 05:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a engineering student of first year in Pune University

You have to plan exam preparations based on exam syllabus. Being an engineering student, you can appear for IES exam after completing studies. Exam preparation can be made by referring text books or e-books. Dedicate 1-3 hours daily for exam preparation, without affecting your regular studies. Also, you can plan for coaching, if you feel difficulty in self study.
23rd October 2012, 11:14 PM
vikalp12

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam? I am a engineering student of first year in Pune University

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanaswaraj View Post
i am an engineering student of first year in pune university. want to prepare for upsc from right now. so suggest me plz
for which exam, many exam are conducted by UPSC, but GS is necessary for aa the UPSC exam

good luck
24th October 2012, 08:24 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Now you are doing engineering, you can apply IES exam which is conducted by upsc.
Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years.
You must be indian citizen.
You have to harder to harder work to crack this exam.
At first know very well exam pattern.
Follow best books
Read newspaper daily
Manage your time table according to study.
I hope you understand it.
Thank you......lll...
24th October 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

can enggineering students take KAS exam???
5th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i am 23year last year b.e information technology student ..so which exams i can give in upsc exams??any other exams list for suitable me???plz PM me e-mail add is [email protected]
24th December 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year engg student. I am very intrested in upsc examination but not getting how to get started with preparations. Please help me out..
9th February 2013, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 11 .will you please suggest some tips for preparation of upsc now only.what branch shold i take in eng. so that it can help me in upsc.
24th March 2013, 06:23 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanaswaraj View Post
To prepare for it here are some basic tips:
*Read newspaper daily and note the important news.
*Read some good gk books.
*Read ncert books for class 6th till 10th .
*Prepare your aptitude also.
*Study daily for 5-6 hrs.
*Never skip your studies.
*Practice english worksheets also.
*Check out the syllabus and prepare notes for difficult topics..

These are just few you need lot more to do!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?