9th September 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor of Construction Management in Building Honours) in University of Newcastle?

I am planning to study my Graduation in Abroad. I have heard that University of Newcastle is offering finest Bachelor of Construction Management in Building Honours. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course. Kindly tell me about the requirements also. Thank you!

4th January 2020, 10:36 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor of Construction Management in Building Honours) in University of Newcastle?

Application for Bachelor of Construction Management in Building Honours program can be made either online through the official website or through the university's authorized educational agents.

To apply online for the University of Newcastle first of all, you should visit https://dotnet.newcastle.edu.au/Conc...=12331%2CCALLA and make a registration. After registration, you can begin your application.

You can visit https://www.newcastle.edu.au/interna...n-agents/india to find the authorized educational agents of the University of Newcastle.

For any admission related query, you may contact with admission committee through Email: [email protected]
Tel: +61 2 4913 8300
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?