27th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission in USA or other top foreign colleges are possible with 58% in B.Tech?

hai frndz my name is jp i am having my btech percentage just 58 percentage..cn i get additions in colleges at us and any other top university?then how much i wea score gre nd toefl nw plz hlp me in thz mater

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  4. Institutions to do PhD in Foreign studies at UK and USA?
  5. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  6. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  7. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  10. List of the government universities offering M.S. programme in USA?
  11. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
  12. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  13. Importance and benefits of GRE?
  14. Am I eligible for interviews in top 10 companies? I am wishing to do MS in USA
  15. How much I have to score in GRE & IELTS to get admission in top university of USA for M.S. programme?
  16. How to get admission in top colleges in USA with 100% scholarship?
  17. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  18. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
28th November 2014, 10:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in USA or other top foreign colleges are possible with 58% in B.Tech?

It is very difficult to get an admission in top universities with 58 percentage. That's because those universities will consider academic profile of a student. And they offer admissions to the students, who have at least above 70%. But, you can get an admission in average universities, if you get good score in GRE and TOEFL exams. So, try to get good score in those exams.

The minimum requirement for average university will start from
1)GRE - 290 marks
2)TOEFL - 75 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?