13th March 2023, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

After completing my BSc Nursing is IELTS useful for for higher studies in abroad?

After completing my BSc Nursing is IELTS useful for for higher studies in abroad?

13th March 2023, 04:52 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: After completing my BSc Nursing is IELTS useful for for higher studies in abroad?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardized test that measures the language proficiency of non-native English speakers who want to study or work in countries where English is the language of communication. IELTS is accepted by most universities and colleges in English-speaking countries such as the UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.

For nurses who have completed their BSc Nursing degree and wish to pursue higher studies in countries where English is the primary language, such as the UK, IELTS is often required to prove their English language proficiency. The level of IELTS required may vary depending on the course and institution, but most universities require a minimum score of 6.5 or 7.0.

By taking the IELTS test and achieving the required score, nurses can demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively in English, which is essential for success in higher education abroad. Additionally, improving their English language skills through studying for the IELTS can also help them better understand course materials and communicate with peers and instructors during their studies.
14th March 2023, 03:21 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: After completing my BSc Nursing is IELTS useful for for higher studies in abroad?

Candidates need to appear for the exams like OET, CRNE, NCLEX, and TOEFL and must pass the exam to get qualified for a visa for going abroad after BSc Nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?