5th October 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to follow for doing PG in abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture in Annamalai University?

I am studying B.sc. agriculture in Annamalai University.After completion of U.G. I would like to do P.G. abroad so I need guidance so please guide me. It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps to be followed for doing PG course in abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  2. How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?
  3. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  4. Steps to follow for getting nursing leader and management job after completion of BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  6. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  7. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  8. What are the steps I need to follow up to get scholarship for doing MS abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in abroad after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad?
  11. What are the steps I need to follow to do get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing course? Do I need to do some extra course in abroad again?
  12. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  14. Is BSc Agriculture in Annamalai University applicable to do a job in AP?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  16. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  18. What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?
8th October 2016, 07:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to follow for doing PG in abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture in Annamalai University?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after completion of B.Sc course. You can definitely go for post graduation course in abroad. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission like GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, etc. Then you need to apply in the foreign universities as per your scores. Application can be done online. Your resume will be screened and then if shortlisted, you will be called for interview. Once you clear the interview round, you will be given admission call. You need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?