15th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have passed my 11 and +2 from haryana open board and got 65 percentage from Arts stream and i have also done PTE and got 6 band so i want to knw whether it is eligible or not? Most consultants said that it is not valuable however some of them said it is valuable. I am very confused please let me clear whether it is valuable or not if I apply for study in Australia I got visa?

21st February 2018, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I have passed my 11 and +2 from haryana open board and got 65 percentage from Arts stream and i have also done PTE and got 6 band so i want to knw whether it is eligible or not? Most consultants said that it is not valuable however some of them said it is valuable. I am very confused please let me clear whether it is valuable or not if I apply for study in Australia I got visa?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after completion of 12th from open board. Many universities/colleges in Australia prefer students from regular schooling for the admission. You have to find the universities or colleges offering admission to the open board students and then apply for the admission. There are some students got admissions in abroad universities after completion of open schooling. You have to score at least 6.0 bands in IELTS to get admission in Australian universities.
27th June 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?

Hello sir/ Mam I have passed my 12th from Haryana open board in 2018 and got 54 percentage from Arts stream and I have also done Ielts and got over all 6 band so I want to know whether it is not valuable however some of them said it is valuable. I Am very confused please let me clear whether it is valuable or not if I apply for study in Australia I can get visa for the September intak in 2019
28th January 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ Mam I have passed my 12th from hyderabad open board in 2019 and got 54 percentage from bipc stream and I have also done Ielts and got over all 6 band so I want to know whether it is not valuable however some of them said it is valuable. I Am very confused please let me clear whether it is valuable or not if I apply for study in Australia/canada . I can get visa for the September intak in 2020
5th July 2022, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have passed my 12th from haryana board and got 72% marks in 2018. This year in 2022 i have completed my bachelor's of arts. So i want to know about does Australia accept hbse 12th markseet or not . I hear that hbse students are banned in Australia since 2020 and Don't get visa
3rd May 2023, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I have just passed 12th from haryana board of secondary education in 2023 so I want to go to Australia for higher studies so can I apply for Australia visa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?