14th March 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS abroad with 900 GRE score?

Hi,

I have scored 900 in gre and my 10th percentage is 60% , 12th is 68% and up to 2nd yr my b.tech aggregate is 60.As i am a precently a 3rd year student , I am very much intrested to persue MS so can u plz tell me whether i am eligible r not,if not then i have to do to achieve that....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me..................

15th March 2015, 12:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS abroad with 900 GRE score?

The eligibility will be confirmed to you by the Organization which conducts the GRE Examination.
Although the marks you have in your GRE is very good so there is every possibility you will get selected.
You will need to give the TOEFL Examination as well.
You need to score more than 95 in that Examination as well.
Once you have done that you will be provided with a list of Universities and the Course that you will be given.
From that you will have to choose One Course and then a Personal Interview via Skype Calling will be conducted.
Make sure you are confident during your Interview and you will stand the chance of getting rewarded with a Scholarship.
You will have to make sure that the Interviewer is impressed and then you will have every chance of getting admitted.
Also focus on the Depth of your Domain Knowledge.
If you are having Depth in you Domain Knowledge the chances of you getting admitted will increase several fold and you will benefit from that in the long run.
15th March 2015, 12:38 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS abroad with 900 GRE score?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS in Aboard, if you have 900 marks in GRE. And I think that you have wrote your GRE exam, before 2011, because from 2011, GRE exam pattern has changed and it is being conducted for only 340 marks. So, you can use your old GRE score for more one year, as its validity is 5 years. So, try to complete your admission procedure within this one year, otherwise you have to reappear for GRE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?