3rd October 2015, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA?

I have done my graduation in Information technology (3 year full time program) from an Indian University after completing 12 years of schooling , a 1 year post graduation in finance(part-time) and 2 years mba program(distance learning)

I was told that to do masters in US one needs 16 years of education....am i eligible for the same ?? will my distance learning and part time degrees be considered ?? or is a full time one required ???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. How to do masters in Abroad after completing B.E EE?
  3. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  4. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  7. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  8. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  9. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  10. Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad?
  11. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  12. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  13. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  14. What is the duration of Transport and Logistic Management Course?
  15. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in mathematics part time if I have scored only 52% marks in Masters?
  17. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  18. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
13th October 2015, 02:49 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing masters MS in abroad after part time MBA?

You are eligible for the course of MS Abroad in the field Of Information and Technology.
A full time course is required to be eligible for the course MS Abroad.
So your part time courses will not be considered in this case.
So if you are applying for the course of MS in Information and Technology you are eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?