19th June 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if I can get the reply soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  2. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  3. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. Steps followed to apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma ET branch with 72 percentage marks?
  5. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  7. Can I get scholarship for higher studies if score good marks in 2nd PUC PCMB KSEEB Board exam in Karnataka?
  8. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  9. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  10. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  12. Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there?
  13. List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?
  14. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course?
  16. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
  18. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
20th June 2017, 02:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if I can get the reply soon on the same. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of second PUC with 70% marks. For taking admission in abroad universities, you have to clear the examinations like SAT and TOEFL or IELTS. TOEFL/IELTS is an English language test which is mandatory for taking admission in abroad universities. Based on the marks scored in PUC and the above mentioned examinations students are admitted. You can study bachelor degree course in abroad universities after completion of PUC. You can also contact the educational consultants for taking admission in abroad universities.
20th June 2017, 03:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after completion of 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to go Abroad for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 2nd PUC with 70 percentage marks from a recognised board. To get admission for pursuing Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By submitting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities. If the university satisfies with your profile, you will be offered admission in the university for pursuing your higher studies.
21st June 2017, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to do higher study in Abroad.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized University are eligible for higher study in Abroad.

But you should qualify GRE entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?