19th June 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available in USA to join after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I'm studying my diploma in mechanical engineering 2 year. After my completion I want to continue my studies in USA. What are the courses available and process involved to go? Can you please guide me soon. Please help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  3. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  10. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join Robotics engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of the best universities available in USA for doing MS after completion of B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  16. Procedure to join Aeronatics after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
20th June 2017, 01:41 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses available in USA to join after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

There are various undergraduate courses available in USA such as BE, BCA, BBA, etc.
After completion of your diploma in mechanical engineering you can apply for bachelor of engineering from USA.
To get admission in good universities of USA, you must score 70% and above marks in your diploma course, also you need to appear for SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) entrance exam and IELTS/TOEFL examination.
After qualifying this examinations with required score, you will be given a list of universities where you can apply for the course of Engineering.
If you are selected by the universities you will have to clear an online interview qualifying in which you will be able to get admission for the course of Engineering in that particular college/university in USA.
20th June 2017, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses available in USA to join after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying my diploma in mechanical engineering 2 year. After my completion I want to continue my studies in USA. What are the courses available and process involved to go? Can you please guide me soon. Please help me out
After completion of diploma course, you can apply for undergraduate course.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

You can also do diploma curses in various stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?