22nd July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech(EEE) in US through TOEFL?

Hello everyone,
Can I go US for doing B.Tech in EEE through TOEFL? I want to study my B.Tech in US. Kindly confirm me that I am eligible to do that with the help of TOEFL or not?

23rd July 2015, 08:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(EEE) in US through TOEFL?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech course in US through TOEFL examinations. TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Some universities may also ask for SAT examination score. SAT is a standardised test which is an admission requirement for admission to Undergraduate course in US universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities.
24th July 2015, 02:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(EEE) in US through TOEFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Can I go US for doing B.Tech in EEE through TOEFL? I want to study my B.Tech in US. Kindly confirm me that I am eligible to do that with the help of TOEFL or not?
No, TOEFL exam is not sufficient for doing MS degree in abroad. You must have valid GRE score also.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?