22nd July 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MS in US through GRE if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Respected Sir,
If someone have 58% marks in B.Tech(ECE) and want to do MS from US then
is he eligible for GRE? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study MS in US through GRE if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  2. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  4. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE?
  5. Should I reappear if scored 280 marks in GRE and secured 70% in B.Tech(IT)?
  6. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.E.?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL if secured 57.8% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [New]
  8. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  9. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  10. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  11. Selection procedure after qualifying GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?
  14. Possibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 60% in Bachelor of Computer Application?
  15. Will I get admission in any good college of Canada after scoring good marks in GRE having secured 55% in B.Tech?
  16. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs?
  18. Detailed information about GRE for a graduate?
23rd July 2015, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in US through GRE if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Yes, the candidate who have secured 58% marks in B.Tech course is eligible to appear in GRE examination and he can pursue MS course in US universities. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in US universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
24th July 2015, 01:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in US through GRE if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
If someone have 58% marks in B.Tech(ECE) and want to do MS from US then
is he eligible for GRE? Kindly let me know about this immediately.
Yes, you are eligible for GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions

http://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?