31st March 2023, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Any problem in offer letter having 6 bands in IELTS For NEw Zealand?

I have scored 6 bands with 5 bands in writing so is there any problem occurred regarding offer letter and visa for New Zealand. I want to apply for masters.

2nd April 2023, 07:52 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any problem in offer letter having 6 bands in IELTS For NEw Zealand?

There is nothing to worry about as you have scored band 6 which is recommended for the candidates willing to get a job in New Zealand.

:-You’ll need to obtain an academic or general test IELTS score of 4.0 or more, if you are looking for Entrepreneur Residence or Entrepreneur Work Visa.
:-You’ll need to attain an academic or general test IELTS score of 4.0 or more if you are an Employee of a Relocating Business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?