31st May 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad for 11th Science student?

Hi Sir,
I am interested in Pharmacy. I am a student of 11th Science and has secured 97% marks in my 10th Board examinations. I want to do B.Pharmacy after my 12th. So, I want to know that should I do this course from Abroad? Can I get any benefit if I do this course from Abroad?

10th June 2015, 05:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad for 11th Science student?

Yes it will be beneficial if you do this course from Abroad.
It will be the better decision as the standard of teaching specially in the B.Pharmacy course is way better in the Universities of Abroad than here in India.
So you will have to make sure that you get the best possible score in your Class 12 Board Examination and at the same time you will have to prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you crack these Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of B.Pharmacy Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?