9th November 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in Japan if studying last 2 years in Japanese is mandatory?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for MS course in Japan and I got selected. But the problem is, I have to study first 2 year in English and last 2 years in Japanese. So, I should visit in Japan? Can I get any benefit?

15th November 2021, 09:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in Japan if studying last 2 years in Japanese is mandatory?

Is it beneficial to study MS in Japan if studying last 2 years in Japanese is mandatory?

High educational standards.
See the world, develop as a person.
Learn Japanese while earning a degree.
Discover Japan's rich cultural heritage.
Japan is a safe, peaceful place to study.
Martial arts and culture.
15th November 2021, 09:02 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in Japan if studying last 2 years in Japanese is mandatory?

A Masters in Japan can be an excellent choice for postgraduates seeking a high quality study abroad experience with unique opportunities. An emerging study abroad destination, Japan has a lot to offer when it comes to postgraduate studies.
18th November 2021, 10:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Japan has lot to offer when it comes to postgraduate studies.
It provides high quality study abroad experience with unique opportunities.

At last the choice is yours, if you are determined that you can learn Japanese and can study there , then you must go for it.
You are the only one who has to manage things efficiently, others can only guide you, atlast the decision is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?