9th November 2021, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in Japan for a candidate who has secured 6.27 CGPA in BTech? Can I get stipend for studying in Japan?

Hello friends, is there any universities in Japan which gives admission to a candidate who scored 6.27 CGPA in BTech? I want to study in Japan with this marks and with scholarship. Is there any chance of stipend also? Please help me to know about this immediately.

15th November 2021, 09:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in Japan for a candidate who has secured 6.27 CGPA in BTech? Can I get stipend for studying in Japan?

Your possibilities to study in Japan for a candidate who has secured a 6.27 CGPA in BTech depends on the university/institute you want to get enrolled. If you want admission in the top-level college then these marks may not be enough but if you want admission in average or low level college then these marks are good enough to get admission.

The candidate must have other documents like VISA, letter of recommendation, CV, etc to get admission in the foreign university.
15th November 2021, 09:10 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Possibility to study in Japan for a candidate who has secured 6.27 CGPA in BTech? Can I get stipend for studying in Japan?

Possibility to study in Japan for a candidate who has secured 6.27 CGPA in BTech is very high. There are a lot of universities that provide admission to the students with this CGPA score.

Can I get stipend for studying in Japan?

Yes, the candidate can get stipend online or offline while studying in Japan.
18th November 2021, 10:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship to study in Japan.
The Bridging scholarship
TEAN scholarship
Japan Foundation Fellowship Programme

In Japan, many students get scholarship from various organisation.
Most of them are for students studying at universities.

Full scholarship is rare in Japan.
Those who find it difficult to find any scholarship , they must apply for MEXT scholarship via University recommendation after enrollment.

They provide merit based full scholarship to attract international students all over the world.

Universities offering full scholarship
University of Tokyo
Tohoku university
Nagoya university
Toyo university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?