23rd November 2021, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and visa requirements to study M.Sc in USA?

I have completed my B.Tech in Biotechnology. Now, I wanted to study M.Sc in Clinical Embryology in USA. Which colleges offer this course in USA? What is the eligibility criteria? How to apply in those colleges? What are the visa requirements? How much would it cost me for the entire course?

29th November 2021, 04:34 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility and visa requirements to study M.Sc in USA?

1. You must have 3 to 4 years of a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with an average GPA of 3.0 or 65 – 70% and above.
2. Proof of your English-language Proficiency test such as IELTS.
3. GRE score that is 290 or above.
30th November 2021, 11:09 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and visa requirements to study M.Sc in USA?

In general, American universities require the following from international student applicants:
Transcript.
Standardized test scores. SAT or ACT. English proficiency test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE Academic)
Essay.
Recommendations.
Copy of your valid passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?