26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?

Hello,
I am studying B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering).
I want to do MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems.
Can you tell me which country is best for this course?
Kindly provide me the universities for this course in Abroad.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  3. Can I study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Abroad after intermediate from an Open school?
  4. Possibility to study MS in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering)?
  5. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  10. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  12. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  13. List of universities which offer BBA and BBM in Abroad? Which is better to study?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  15. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  18. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?

10th April 2018, 12:38 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?

Germany is the best country to pursue Aviation related study. These are the world's best Universities offering Master's in Aircraft Maintenance Systems:-
> Technical University Berlin
> Samara National Research University
> Technical University of Munich
> Technical University of Applied Science Wildau
> City, University of London
> University of South Wales
> Cranfield University at Shrivenham
> Kingston College

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?