22nd September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Best university to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hi Sir,
I want to do M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad. So which is the best university for admission? And what is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  5. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Best university to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  8. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  9. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  11. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in UK?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
  15. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D at Abroad for M.Tech pursuing candidate?
  17. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  18. Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?
29th November 2015, 08:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Different institutes take admission through different procedure. However, the general procedure of admission is- Entrance exams (GRE and IELTS/TOEFL), resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview (telephonic/Skype).

The top universities in the world in the field of Biotechnology are:

1. Harvard University, USA
2. University of Tokyo, Japan
3. University College, London
4. University of California, USA
5. University of Pennsylvania, USA
6. MIT, USA
7. John Hopkins University, USA
8. Rennselaer Institute, USA
9. Stanford University, USA
10. University of Rhode Island, USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?