5th December 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Best university to study MS after Civil Engineering at Canada? How to take admission in this course?

Sir, I have completed Civil Engineering from NIT, Wrangle and now want to study MS from Canada. Which university will be best for me? How to take admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  2. Can I take admission in B.Tech. in Canada on the basis of my 10th and diploma (3 years)? -- [New]
  3. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best universities for MS in computers as well as Electricals?
  5. Eligibility requirement and fee expense for M.Tech in Civil engineering in Canada?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  7. Is it difficult to study M.E.(Aerospace Engineering) in Canada if secured 7.15 CGPA in B.E. with 7 backlogs and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?
  9. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in Canada?
  10. Can a B.Tech civil engineering graduate apply for M.Arch admission?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  13. How can I take admission in Canada after passing 10th in PSEB after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. Can i get student visa for studying Mechanical Engineering in Canada?
  15. Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  16. Requirements to get admission for Civil Engineering in University of Sydney? Scholarships available for this course?
  17. University nearby Koln to pursue MBA?
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
7th December 2016, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to study MS after Civil Engineering at Canada? How to take admission in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed Civil Engineering from NIT, Wrangle and now want to study MS from Canada. Which university will be best for me? How to take admission in this course?

The best universities to study MS in Civil Engineering at Canada are given below;

Dalhousie University - Official Website

Lakeland University - Official Website

McMaster University - Official Website

Queen’s University - Official Website

University of Windsor - Official Website

McGill University - Official Website

Candidates with 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 70% marks are eligible for the MS in Civil Engineering course in Canada universities. The candidates should clear the English proficiency test to study in Canada like TOEFL or IELTS with good marks. Some of the universities also require GRE score for the admission to master degree in Canada. These are the basic requirements to do MS in Canada. You can apply online for the admission to MS in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?