13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello,
How much should I score in 12th to get a good University for study MBBS in Canada? Can you help me out with the entrance exams I need to give to study MBBS in Canada? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks criteria required in 12th to get a good university for doing MBBS in Canada? -- [New]
  2. How much marks are required in medical after 12 to study abroad in canada in good university?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  5. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  6. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  7. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  12. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  13. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  14. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  15. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  17. Procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com in CCS University, Meerut?
  18. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2017, 05:22 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?

For getting admission in Canada for MBBS there is no minimum percentage requirements in 12th. All you need is to score good marks in entrance exams like MCAT and any one of the English exams like IELTS/ TOEFL.

After qualifying in the entrance exam you need to apply for the universities based on the score in the exams. Based on your score you’ll be given admission into the university.

Some of the top universities which provide MBBS course in Canada are listed below:

- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Waterloo
- University of Alberta
- University of Western Ontario
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Queens University
- Trinity Western university
- University of Calgary
- University of Victoria
- University of Manitoba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?