13th August 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it a better idea to study MEng in Abroad after BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I am thinking of doing MEng in Abroad. But on the other hand, I also have lots of opportunities to study my Post Graduation in India. So, I just want to know is it a better idea?

14th August 2021, 04:22 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it a better idea to study MEng in Abroad after BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

The answer is YES.

It is a good idea to study mechanical engineering abroad after BTech because foreign universities provide you better job opportunities after the course.
You will easily earn somewhere around 20 lacs to 50 lacs after completing this course.
14th August 2021, 04:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a better idea to study MEng in Abroad after BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, it is possible to study Mechanical Engineering abroad after BTech(Mechanical Engineering). The candidate should have passed graduation with a minimum of 60% marks from any university. The candidate should have scored 7.0 or above marks in the English language test like the IELTS exam, TOEFL exam.

Job opportunities:

Mechanical Engineer.
Automotive Engineer.
Aerospace Engineer.
15th August 2021, 03:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is a better idea to study MEngineering abroad after BTech in Mechanical Engineering. If your aim is to study abroad and settle there, in that case, you can go for it. Choosing to live and study overseas is a great personal adventure where you will experience new cultures, and improve your language skills.

To do MEngineering course the candidate needs to submit their GRE(Graduate Record Examinations) scores other than the English language proficiency test for admission. Some of the language English proficiency examinations are IELTS(International English Language Testing), or TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language), or PTE(Pearson Test of English).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?