16th July 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for MS(Health Promotion Management) students in Marymount University?

Hi friends, I have heard about the course named MS(Health Promotion Management) which is available in Marymount University. I just want to know that is this college provides campus interview for such candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  2. Can I study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University being a 12th Science student?
  3. Entrance exams to study MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Health Promotion Management) in Marymount University?
  5. Is there campus interview for students doing B.Sc Agriculture?
  6. Whether campus interview available for MS(Health Systems) students in Telfer School of Management?
  7. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  8. Details of Campus Interview available in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai for MBA(Criminology Management) candidate?
  9. Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?
  10. Details of Campus Interview available in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA(Human Resource Management) candidate?
  11. Is campus interview available for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management students in Rome Business School?
  12. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances to get job in TCS being a B.Tech Electrical student?
  14. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  15. Eligibility to attend TCS off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualified in on-campus interview?
  16. Is campus interview available for BSc(Nursing) students in Northern Arizona University?
  17. How to get a job as a RF engineer after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  18. Is campus interview available for MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) students in The Milken Institute School of Public Health? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?