23rd March 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in GMAT after completion of B.Com 2nd year?

Hi Everyone,
I am in B.Com 2nd year and I want to give GMAT. So can I give this exam in this year after completing 2nd year of B.Com? Please help me to know about this.

24th March 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in GMAT after completion of B.Com 2nd year?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GMAT examination after completion of your B.Com 2nd year. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GMAT examination. However, to get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities, the candidate must have obtained Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. So, I suggest you to appear in GMAT examination after completion of your B.Com final year. The GMAT score is valid for a period of five years.
24th March 2016, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in GMAT after completion of B.Com 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everyone,
I am in B.Com 2nd year and I want to give GMAT. So can I give this exam in this year after completing 2nd year of B.Com? Please help me to know about this.
You are in 2nd year of B.Com degree, so you are not eligible for the GMAT exam.

If you can clear the GMAT entrance exam then you are eligible for MBA courses in Abroad.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open to all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?