8th February 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in abroad after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

I am b.tech in electronics and communication I want to go abroad so how I can apply and where I apply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for job in abroad after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  2. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  5. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  8. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  9. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  10. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  13. List of companies where I can apply for job?
  14. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  15. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  16. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  17. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  18. Job in abroad after completing electronics engineering from government polytechnic institution?
14th February 2016, 07:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in abroad after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

You cannot go for a job directly in abroad. This is because there are complexities in visa process and you do not have the work permit in foreign countries by any company. You can opt for a job in abroad under the following circumstances.

- You get employment opportunity in a foreign company or multinational company who gives the posting in abroad.
- You do service in multinational companies for few years post which you can go abroad through their onshore opportunities.
- You go for higher studies in abroad post which you can go for job opportunities there and get the work permit if you get any employment opportunities.
14th February 2016, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job in abroad after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

No, you cannot directly apply for job in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. To do job in Abroad, you must have to get a Work Visa. But, most of the foreign countries does not give work visa easily. If you have got any job in your campus or off-campus and if the company sends you to Abroad then, you can easily get work visa and you can do job in Abroad. Since, you don't have a job in Abroad, I suggest you to apply for F1 Visa for pursuing your higher studies in Master's degree course in Abroad Universities. Once, you have completed your studies, you can find a job in Abroad and you can get work visa for doing job in Abroad.
15th February 2016, 05:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You have not mentioned which course you want to do in your future.
If you want to pursue the course of MS in your future you need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
If you want to do the course of MBA in your future you need to crack the GMAT and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
These are the courses which you can do and you need to clear these Entrance Examinations to be eligible for these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?